Sunday, April 15, 2007

April Showers

As I am writing tonight, New York is being deluged with rain. It's miserable. I apologize for not posting last week, but it was the holiday, and TAXES--blech! The bad part about moving is having to file two state returns, which is annoying and time-consuming.

So, this week I realized: work is work. OK, this sounds really obvious, but it's true in several respects. It's work some days to just get up and motivate yourself to get there. It's work once you're there, to get everything you need to done, and to keep your co-worker relationships professional. And no matter how much you like your job, or how well-suited you are for your position--your dream job will will sometimes just feel like WORK.

That's all I have to say for now (blame it on the rain) but I am aiming to write again very soon (tomorrow perhaps?!) about PROFESSIONALISM...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home